Last Updated: 13th September, 2018
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”).
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the application.
|Category||Why we use these cookies|
|Technical||These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.|
|Preferences||We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences.
For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them.
For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
|Analytics||We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services.
For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.|
Device IDs: If you access one of our mobile applications, the advertising identifier associated with your device may be recorded and used for purposes similar to those of cookies.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Article is closed for comments.