Many of our workout programs come with training manuals to help you understand what's in each workout, how often they should be performed and to help you plan and ensure you meet your goals.
There's an example training plan detailing just the first 3 (RE)COMMIT workouts here.
There are several ways to access these planners:
- Within the app these can be found on the Program listing pages. Hit the Hey asensei [+] button, then choose Workouts, then from the list appears choose the program of interest (e.g. (RE)COMMIT) and on the page that appears with the list of workouts in the program you will see the planner icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Tap to open the planner.
- The planners can be accessed through our members community - check out the Files tab on our Facebook Group.
- You will also receive an email with links to the planners when you subscribe.
The programs that have downloadable training planners are:
- (RE)COMMIT - 2km training
- (RE)FOCUS - 5/6km training
- MASTER THE BASICS
- BRIC ONLINE
- Be A Dark Horse (this planner also covers the DARK HORSE ROWING and DARK HORSE OFF-ERG programs)
And these programs have detailed workout descriptions you can access in the same way as the planners:
- SWEAT, SMILE, SCULPT
- SWEAT FACTORY
We are currently looking at ways to give our athletes more information about the other programs in asensei.