New to asensei? Follow the guide below to try your first workout.
- Download the app from the Apple iOS appstore
- Create an account by opening the app and choosing "Get Started"
- Hit the Erg! You should have a Concept 2 Rower with a PM5, a WaterRower with ComModule or a FluidRower and optionally a holder for your iPhone or iPad and a set of bluetooth headphones or a speaker. If you wish to you can connect to Apple Health or the Concept 2 Logbook.
- Choose a workout. Asensei recommends a workout for you each time you open the app. To get started just press Let's work out and start - asensei will guide your how to connect to the Concept 2 PM5 inside the workout itself.
- If you wish to choose your own session hit the Hey asensei button [+] and then Workouts. You need to tap a workout once to download and once more to run when the download is complete.
- Review your results in the session history - tap the arrow in the top right of the screen.
We hope you enjoyed your workout, to find out more see: What do I get when I become an asensei subscriber?
- What do I get when I become an asensei subscriber?
- What Rowing Programs are Available?
- Can I listen to my own music when working out?
- What does asensei connect to?
Please sign in to leave a comment.